top of page
Book an Appointment
Call (575) 999-5238.
Do I need to do anything before my appointment?
Yes, and thanks for asking!
- Patients are requested to arrive 10 minutes prior to their Initial Session to complete the necessary forms. Alternatively, you can download the forms and complete ahead of time.
- Please do not smoke or wear perfume or fragrances prior to coming in to the clinic. This is a courtesy to other patients who may be sensitive to those substances.
- Please bring any allergy tests from medical doctors to the Initial Session.
- Prescription or over-the-counter medications will not affect the treatment.
- Patients who have other therapies (massage, chiropractic, acupuncture, etc.) scheduled on the same day as the AAT treatment should schedule those therapies PRIOR to the AAT treatment, if possible.
- If experiencing an acute stage of illness including an elevated temperature, the patient should contact the clinic to reschedule the appointment.
Note: For 2 hours after your treatment, you need to limit/not come into contact with the item being treated, so plan accordingly.
bottom of page